The 1st report that features a bottom-up analysis of hundreds (460) global warming mitigation sub-markets
WASHINGTON, DC, USA, Jan. 26, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The new market report published by HSRC, Global Warming Mitigation & Adaptation Market & Technologies – 2022-2030, concludes that:
• The cumulative market 2022-2030 would total $48 trillion.
• The United States and China (which emitted 36% of the world’s greenhouse gases in 2021) will spend around 45% of global spending on climate change mitigation and adaptation.
• The 2022-2030 cumulative market without the electric vehicle market would total $32.2 trillion.
• Investor enthusiasm for multi-trillion green transition funding is growing.
• We have ten years to stop the effects of global warming.
With 395 pages and 410 tables and figures, this report is the first to include an in-depth analysis of 16 sectors, 60 technologies, 5 regional markets, 5 revenue sources and 60 national markets, detailing 460 submarkets. This market report is the most comprehensive examination of the global climate change mitigation and adaptation market available today and is considered the industry gold standard for research reports. global warming market.
Why trust the report:
• Detailed report. If you are looking for a comprehensive strategic survey of the global warming mitigation and adaptation markets available today, this report is for you.
• Bottom-up search. The report provides you with an exhaustive bottom-up search of 460 markets related to climate change mitigation and adaptation.
• Unique team of analysts. Our multilingual team brings 40 years of hands-on industry experience, corporate positions of President, CEO, CTO, Chief Scientist, VP R&D, VP Marketing, $8 billion in product commercialization and 340 published reports Steps.
• In-depth research. HSRC has allocated all of its analysts for 11 months to set up this market study. The team conducted interviews with dozens of experts. It reviewed over 1,500 reports, documents and articles published by other experts (including, for example: IEA, IRENA, UN, Fraunhoffer, White House, DOE, EU , US Congress, UK, Germany, PRC, India and other government agencies, SEC filings, investor presentations, etc.).
• Verification of multi-source intelligence. With a very fragmented market, we processed every dollar spent. The global warming mitigation market has been analyzed and cross-referenced from five orthogonal viewpoints: technologies and services, sectors, countries, revenue sources and regions.
• COP26 revision. To ensure the accuracy of the data and market size forecasts, we reviewed the data by tracking and analyzing the deliberations of the COP26 meetings in Glasgow and >180 national pledges.
The report contains an in-depth analysis of 60 technologies and services, 16 sectors, 5 regional markets, 60 national and 5 revenue sources, detailing the market size 2020-2030.
What does the report tell you?
A. Questions answered by this report include:
• What will be the size of the market 2022-2030?
• How do COP26 and Corona affect the market?
• Which sub-markets offer attractive business opportunities?
• What motivates clients to invest?
• What are the trends in global warming mitigation technologies and services?
• What are the challenges to market penetration and growth?
• How much are countries expected to invest in global warming mitigation?
B. Global warming mitigation and adaptation market size data is analyzed from five independent perspectives:
1. Within 60 climate change mitigation and adaptation technologies and services:
• Biological carbon capture and sequestration
• Carbon capture and storage
• Carbon capture and use
• Hydroelectric power
• Geothermal energy production
• Direct geothermal heating and cooling
• Marine energy
• Solar PV (utility scale)
• Solar PV on the roof
• Concentrating solar power
• Direct solar water heating
• Offshore wind power
• Energy-saving electrical appliances (without ACR)
• Air source heat pumps
• BEV passenger cars
• Two- and three-wheel BEVs
• Freight BEV
• Electric buses
• Other BEVs
• Charging systems for electric vehicles
• Hydrogen vehicles
• Hydrogen electrolysis
• Hydrogen refueling infrastructure
• Production of green hydrogen
• Reduction of methane
• Green cement
• Green steel
• Passive green buildings
• Modernization of the network
• Desalination plants
• Onshore wind energy
• Nuclear power plants > 1 GW
• Small nuclear reactors
• Other renewable energy
• Network-wide battery storage
• Thermal energy storage
• Compressed air storage
• Hydroelectric energy storage
• Other energy storage modalities
• Waste-to-energy plants
• Low carbon fuel manufacturing plants
• Energy Efficient Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (ACR)
• Precision farming
• Regenerative agriculture
• Water infrastructure adapted to the climate
• Water recovery systems
• Precision irrigation
• Agriculture adapted to the climate
• Flood control
• Mitigation of forest fires
• Weather monitoring, modeling and forecasting
• Public severe weather warning systems
• Monitoring of GHG emissions
• Big data and AI
• ICT (W/O Cyber, AI, Big Data)
2. By 5 revenue-generating markets:
• Product sales
3. By 5 Regional Markets:
• North America
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
• Asia Pacific
4. By 60 national markets:
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Puerto Rico, Venezuela, Rest of Latin America, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France , Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Ukraine, Rest of Europe, Algeria, Egypt, Iran , Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA, Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Philippines, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Rest of Asia -Peaceful
5. By 16 sectors
• GHG capture
• Renewable energy
• Energy Storage
• Zero-emission power plants
• Green fuel production plants
• Passive and active heating and cooling
• Fleet of electric vehicles
• Hydrogen saving
• Green materials
• Agriculture, Forests and Land
• The water
• Energy efficient buildings
• Mitigation of extreme weather events
• Electric grid
• Other sectors
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks, including:
• Market drivers and inhibitors
• Professional opportunities
• SWOT analysis
• Competitive analysis
• Working environment
• The market 2020-2030
• Listed companies
• Industry value chain
• Financing and loans
• The Partnership for Financial Carbon Accounting (PCAF)
• Government funding for R&D
• Levelized cost of energy – 2020-2040
926 companies are mentioned in the report.
Geothermal Energy Market and Technologies – 2022-2032 – With the impact of COVID-19
Renewable Energy Markets and Technologies – 2022-2032 – With the impact of COVID-19
HSRC™, a US-Israeli market intelligence and technology research company, provides quantified B2B and B2G research on hundreds of high-growth niche opportunities that will impact approximately 12,000 of global business revenues. Currently serving 2,500 customers worldwide, including 40% of global Fortune 1000 companies and government agencies as customers.
HSRC™ specializes in climate change, transformative technologies, high growth markets and homeland security markets. HSRC provides ready-to-use and customized premium reports on current and emerging technologies and industry expertise, allowing global clients to gain rapid insight into business opportunities
Washington DC 20004, 601 Pennsylvania Ave., NW Suite 900, www.hsrc.biz
Contact us at: [email protected]