According to the latest IMARC group report, entitled “West Africa mayonnaise market: industry trends, share, size, growth, opportunities and forecast 2021-2026», Notes that the Mayonnaise market size in West Africa reached US $ 44.1 million in 2020. Looking ahead, the market expects strong growth in 2021-2026.
Mayonnaise is a white, cream or pale yellow colored sauce with a thick, creamy texture. It is made by slowly adding one ingredient to another while mixing simultaneously, with egg yolks, oil, vinegar or lemon juice, and seasonings as the main ingredients. Mayonnaise is a popular condiment in West Africa and is used as a spread for sandwiches or burgers, as a dip for snacks, and as a base for tacos or buns. It is also used as a basic sauce in the preparation of many appetizers and main dishes.
Download a free sample of the report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/west-africa-mayonnaise-market/requestsample
To note: We regularly monitor the direct effect of COVID-19[female[feminine on the market, as well as the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be incorporated into the report.
A significant increase in the disposable income of consumers in West Africa has resulted in changes in their lifestyles and eating habits, such as a move towards affordable, convenient and quick meals that require minimal cooking. Additionally, the overall demand for mayonnaise in West Africa is increasing due to the availability of different flavors including cheese, mint, tangy pickle, chipotle and tandoori. Along with this, manufacturers have also introduced low-fat and fat-free mayonnaise variants, meeting the demands of health-conscious consumers. The increase in the number of fast food chains in the region has also resulted in an increase in the consumption of mayonnaise.
- GB Food,
- Nestlé SA,
- McCormick Corporation,
- Kraft Heinz,
- Pure food processing industries
- BM Foods.
Browse the full report with the table of contents: https://www.imarcgroup.com/west-africa-mayonnaise-market
- The mayonnaise market in West Africa has been segmented on the basis of the products into flavored and unflavored variants. Today’s consumers mostly prefer flavored mayonnaise.
- On the basis of raw materials, the market has been categorized into egg-based and egg-free mayonnaise. At present, egg mayonnaise is the dominant segment, representing the most important segment.
- The report analyzed the market on the basis of different mayonnaise end-users including institutional and retail sectors. Of these, the institutional sector represents the largest end user of mayonnaise. It consists of food processing companies, restaurants, food chains, cafes, hotels, bakeries and confectionery.
- Based on distribution channels, the market has been divided into supermarkets and hypermarkets, convenience stores, online retailers, and specialty stores. Among these, supermarkets and hypermarkets represent the most important segment.
- On a regional basis, Nigeria represents the largest mayonnaise market in West Africa, holding the majority of the market share. The other major markets are Algeria, Ghana, Senegal, Guinea and Ivory Coast.
The IMARC group is a leading market research company providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across industries and regions to identify their most exciting opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include key business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech organizations. Market forecasting and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology, and new processing methods are at the top of the market. business expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801, USA
Email: [email protected]